Under the Bonnet
An All-in-One Web-to-Print Solution With Built-in Prepress Automation
REDUCE OVERHEAD AND LOWER COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH EVERY PRINT ORDER
RPM PersonalEffect StoreFlow is the best-in-class Web-to-Print software solution for creating and managing online stores and marketing portals. With built-in prepress automation, StoreFlow enables the efficiencies of a truly automated, touchless workflow.
MORE VERSATILITY, MORE CONTROL
StoreFlow enables end-users to easily upload and order their own static documents, or select and order variable documents from a storefront catalog. Customers can also intermix both variable and static pages within the same document, enabling a rich set of products from flyers and brochures, to booklets and more. Adding personalized covers, dynamic tabs, and other customized options allows for unprecedented versatility and added value in fulfilling the production of customer orders.
BUILT FOR GROWTH
With the RPM heritage of robust solutions and innovations in the areas of Web-to-Print, dynamic publishing and cross-media marketing solutions, customers can be assured of a cost-effective path to scale operations as their business grows.
COMPLETE WORKFLOW FOR WEB-TO-PRINT
BUILT-IN PREPRESS AUTOMATION
CONVENIENT STORE SETUP AND MAINTENANCE
INDUSTRY COMPLIANT JDF/JMF WORKFLOW
UPGRADABLE TO INCLUDE CROSS-MEDIA
Efﬁcient, End-to-End Workﬂow
StoreFlow is a full-featured Web-to-print solution supporting variable documents, static products, and user-submitted Microsoft® Word, PowerPoint and Adobe® PDF documents. Multichannel campaigns can also be sold via StoreFlow with the optional Cross-Media upgrade. For variable documents, StoreFlow leverages RPM’s proven XLIM® document format and composition engine with an easy-to-use creative workflow, using Adobe® InDesign® and RPM uCreate™. For customers with graphically complex designs who require ultimate creative flexibility, StoreFlow Pro also includes a second composition engine that leverages a built-in Adobe InDesign Server. This allows customers to utilize all the creative functionality InDesign has to offer. StoreFlow automates order acquisition and implements efficient workflow processes without sacrificing key functionality, allowing service providers create and deploy cost effective Web-to-Print storefronts.
STATE-OF-THE-ART, INTUITIVE USER EXPERIENCE
StoreFlow is built to support all the latest browsers and platforms, keeping your storefront up-to-date and accessible from multiple devices - desktops, tablets and smartphones. The easy-to-use, intuitive GUI will provide your customers with a simple and familiar e-commerce experience. Furthermore, adjusting the store skin to control the look and feel or match a brand standard is easy because StoreFlow leverages standard CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). State-of-the-art tools, such as social media sign-on and embedded YouTube videos, will further enhance the user experience and appeal of your storefronts.
"StoreFlow keeps your storefront up-to-date and accessible from multiple devices - desktops, tablets and smartphones"
CONVENIENT STORE SETUP AND MAINTENANCE
The StoreFlow administration dashboard allows operators to set up and manage each store. Step through a few set-up tabs to define basic store information and get your store online quickly. Product catalogs are easily created from document templates built using RPM uCreate, which runs natively inside Adobe InDesign. Simply select a template, specify which variables a customer can modify, and define production and fulfillment parameters.
To accelerate the setup of similar products, StoreFlow uses Product Profiles, allowing administrators to define global product properties, including pricing and production parameters, that will apply to a group of products. Those properties automatically cascade to all products sharing that profile, saving time and avoiding errors. To maintain flexibility, administrators can selectively decide what parameters are inherited, and which are overridden on a product-by-product basis.
END-USER E-COMMERCE EXPERIENCE
- Intuitive online shopping experience
- Mobile-friendly storefronts
- B2B corporate branded storefronts
- B2C storefronts with self registration
- Single sign-on using a Facebook account
- Accurate preview of finished product, including covers, tabs, binding and more Instant pricing
- LivePerson® integration for proactive engagement with store visitors
- One-click reorders
- Advanced document handling leveraging RPM with Adobe workflow
- Browser-based file submission by end-user (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and PDF)
- Instant conversion to PDF and preflight
- Customize and personalize from product catalog
- Instant, accurate document preview
- Online WYSIWYG document editor
ADMINISTRATION AND SETUP
- Custom skins to match brand identity
- Unlimited storefronts with unlimited products
- Product Profiles for defining global product properties, pricing, etc.
- Easy setup, simple maintenance
- Promotional codes, coupons and discount support
- Multilingual storefronts out-of-the-box: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese and Dutch
- Adobe InDesign workflow for template creation using RPM XLIM document format
- Guided, step-by-step storefront setup
Built-in FreeFlow Core Workflow Automation
StoreFlow combines RPM’s proven uStore and uProduce technologies with Xerox FreeFlow Core to achieve a truly touchless workflow.
LIGHTS-OUT PRODUCTION AUTOMATION
StoreFlow includes Xerox® FreeFlow® Core, which enables store administrators to define multi-step workflows that preflight documents, automate imposition, and either submit jobs directly to your digital press or drop in a hot folder - everything that is needed to efficiently prepare and process Web-to-print jobs for production.
JDF COMPLIANCE AND JOB TICKETING
Every print job created in StoreFlow is accompanied with an automatically-generated JDF job ticket, which makes processing the jobs through
JDF-compliant devices a straightforward task. With these JDF capabilities,
customers can gain the benefits of greater automation, increased speed,
cost-efficiency and ease-of-use. StoreFlow’s JDF scheme has been validated with Xerox FreeFlow Process Manager®. Therefore, customers who already work with FreeFlow Process Manager can now seamlessly integrate with StoreFlow.
- Role-based user privileges
- Multi-level order approval
- Supports split shipments and multiple delivery addresses
- Worldwide currency support
- Instant pricing from UPS and FedEx
- Automatic shipping slip
- Billing methods: PO, credit card, invoice and PayPal
- Customizable receipts and email notifications
- Bill-to/Ship-to tax calculations
- Bird’s-eye view on business and production activities
- Dashboard for complete control and tracking
- Activity reports with pivot tables and graphs
- Excel sheet pricing tables along with a built-in pricing engine
- External pricing engine plug-in for integration with MIS systems
- JDF / JMF Compliant
- Bundled with Xerox FreeFlow Core for prepress automation
- Imposition, barcodes, pressmarks and other pre-press process
- Integration with Xerox FreeFlow Process Manager
- Optional Adobe InDesign composition engine
- XML Export
- Optional SDK with extensive APIs
- Scalable architecture supports fault tolerant configurations via optional upgrades
- Cross-Media upgrade
- FreeFlow Core Advanced Prepress and Advanced Automation add-on modules