The free data audit service
In order to keep your advertising and marketing costs under control we will screen your data against our suppression and duplication software files for free. We hold in excess of 30 million names for suppression purposes and we will also look at name and address quality including salutations, honorific’s and qualifications.
The data check audit will highlight any unforeseen problems with your data and the financial savings you can make against your advertising and marketing budgets. The net effect of the audit is to increase your return on investment when you next carry out a marketing campaign or company mailing and to ensure your data check complies with the Data Protection Act.
send us your data in any format - get it back in under 24 hours
RPM will normally screen your files and get the data check audit back to you tomorrow. If you need it even faster, just let us know. it’s easy.
it’s free & it will save you money
All reports supplied are clear concise and most importantly useable! Contact us today and let us show you how easily you could start saving your budget.
benefits of a free data check audit
- Highlights postage cost savings.
- Highlights the number of marketing packs that are wasted.
- Highlights unnecessary expenditure.
- Highlights just how out of date your data may be.
reasons for conducting a data check audit.
- Average turnaround within 24 hours.
- Immediately saves your company money.
- Helps the environment by reducing production & waste.
- Reduces staff costs.
- Will provide accurate response statistics.
- Improves the company’s return on the marketing investment. (ROI)
- Protects your brand reputation.
- Complies with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Helps eliminate fraud.
- You only pay for the level of service you want after the audit…
what’s in the data audit?
RPM will screen your data against our unique combination of lists and software:
Postal Audit – Our unique postal audit service will analyse and select the best available postal service from ALL of the major providers.
Gone Away Suppression – 13% of individuals move house and 30% of businesses move every year.
Deceased Suppression – don’t cause upset to people receiving communications addressed to their deceased loved ones.
Data Deduplication – Identifying unique customers not only cuts out duplicated communications, but reveals their true value.
Mailing Preference Service (MPS) – Don’t mail to people with whom you have no existing business relationship.
PAF Data Cleansing – Name and address verification to comply with the Data Protection Act and format addresses correctly.
Fax Preference Service (FPS) – Companies and individuals can register on the FPS not to receive any Fax communications.